Friday, October 14, 2011

Hometown Glory

Besides next week being homecoming and having to make up two tests New York after math has been so exciting! I went to a panel discussion of Women in Business  which were made up of primarily Hokie alumni. This article below is about a woman on the panel who has an AMAZING career and she announced she was getting back into the business world after a 4 year hiatus dedicated to her philanthropy which helps children with club feet. Less than a week has gone by and now she has been named the CEO of Victoria's Secret Direct. It is an incredible feeling to have met and mingled with her. Bridget Ryan-Berman is from my hometown and was such an inspiration to be around. I am feeling a lot of Hokie pride knowing one of my favorite brands is in her hands.

Here is the article from my local paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment