Monday, December 5, 2011

Coyote Ugly



I am sitting in Squires Student Center at Virginia Tech having a truly euphoric moment:
  • In exactly one month I will board my first international flight to Switzerland.
  • I have been dreaming of this exact trip, program, experience since I was a 16.
  • I officially accepted the summer internship of my dreams today.
  • Last spring after I visited the company I knew it was where I belonged.
  • I have the best friends, family, and support system I could ever ask for.
  • This year I really feel like I have grown to have confidence in my abilities...e ven if those abilities are keeping my head up when I have no idea what is going on.
  • This has been the most challenging year of my life, but I feel like I am about to embark on something far greater than anything I know.

"So tell me what do you do when you realize all your dreams have come true? "

I think I have an answer for this question Coyote Ugly songwriting bar stripper: Do what scares you. If you are worried something may not be for you, it's too hard, or you are just afraid to fail... do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment