Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday Sick Day


Normally when I am sick I become the biggest grump in the world, but I do throw some of the best pity parties ever if I do say so myself. Instead of laying in bed all day, not doing much, and feeling gross I decided to get some fresh mountain air and try reading outside on our lawn chairs. I wound up staying outside for 6 hours and turned slightly pink on one side of my body, but I read all of the boring chapters that would force me to nap in my bed! I would never have gone outside if my roommate Victoria didn't convince me, so this post is dedicated to her and her amazing Aussie Jack! Honestly, I think it made me feel better than my mom (but we can't tell her that.) Here are some highlights of my amazing day.
Jack looovess his ball.
He is a handsome devil.
My set up for the day.
Victoria's new iphone charging in a make-shift bush stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment