Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Lovies: "I have my possessions, but I may have lost my mind."

I packed my bags and left my troubles behind me this weekend. Literally, I managed to lose my house key and Hokie password on Thursday in two separate places. There is only one word to describe behavior like this and that is "shambles. "Charlottesville, Va was a blast and (shocker) I only managed to return with pictures of dogs. Note to self: stop taking so many pictures of fluffy creatures. Not to worry though, when I returned someone had found my Hokie passport in the street in front of my house. Also, I apparently thought I lost my house key only to find out that when I was leaving to go out I mistook a quarter for my house key and the real key was originally where a left it. I have my possessions, but I may have lost my mind. The jury is still out on me, but enjoy the pictures!



Breathtaking drive home... I love the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Proud Auntie of Baby Shadow! She is such an angel.

She is so smart and I hope her left ear stays like that forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment