Sunday, September 11, 2011

Top 3 Lovies of the Weekend

These are my friends at Tots on Thursday. They are 100% great people through and through I love them.

Virginia Tech's drill field looked so amazing the other day. I tried to capture it, but nothing can do it justice.

I get to see this cute face next weekend and I was happy all weekend thinking about it.


Also, my parents visited me this weekend and bought lots of Hokie swag! Even though I woke up sick this morning with a sore throat I feel so much better knowing I got to complain and get a big hug from my mommy. Moms make everything better.

This is my official sick in bed song for today. I am missing my best friends, mom, and guy real bad. Kate Nash is giving me some great female angst. If you have never heard of her I strongly encourage you to give her a shot. Everything is better in a British accent anyways right?

No comments:

Post a Comment