Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ciao Bellas

I am so sorry my loyal blog readers that I did not catch up on blogging before I leave for the weekend. There are still a couple of juicy posts I have to write about my recent trip to Munich and Dachau, Germany that I will try and write on the train while I am away so I can upload them immediately! In all honesty though I tried very hard, but a couple factors led be to fall behind on my schedule...
  1. I have a midterm (3-10 page paper) due tomorrow
  2. I have an Italian quiz tomorrow and shocker... I am HORRIBLE at English let alone another language
  3. There is an Italian train strike scheduled for 24 hours on Friday which almost ruined my weekend plans until we convinced our teacher an Madga to not make us have class on Friday so that we could beat the strike on Thursday afternoon!
  4. I am going to freaking ROMA this weekend and I have to pack so I look super cute in all my pictures
  5. I cooked some yummy food tonight which I will blog about in my "Cooking in a foreign country when you never cooked in America" section of the blog :)
  6. I do what I want because I am an independent woman sorryyy!
A little preview of Munich... and my sorry not sorry for not posting face.

No comments:

Post a Comment